Friday, November 28, 2008

It's a Wrap

Or maybe I should say "It's a warp" as in my very warped friend Helaine Becker and I just finished laying down about 90 hours of tape for our radio show pilot...which our lucky editor now has to get down to 24 minutes. Yes, our half hour has 24 minutes. We taped most of our stuff in the "Quirks and Quarks" studio which was probably fitting.

Working in the hallowed halls of the CBC Building for a week has been an interesting experience - met some great people and saw some interesting demo's in the atrium for upcoming "Dragon's Den" episodes.

My kids will be glad to have me back in work-from-home mode next week. No, not because they miss jumping off the school bus and leaping into my loving arms, or sitting quietly doing homework and sharing quality bonding moments with me.

None of that.

It's because I'll finally be making a meal OUTSIDE of my crock pot.

LOVE that thing. Maybe that's the NEXT show.

1 comment:

Parent Club said...

Good luck with the radio show! I'd tune in.