Thursday, November 13, 2008

We Have a Cover


My fourth book, "The BlackBerry Diaries: Adventures in Modern Motherhood" is going to be released in March, 2009. As a relative newbie in the publishing business, I'm always surprised how many steps you go through from getting words on the page (or screen) to getting a book on the shelf.

And, sometimes you can judge a book by its cover, and as a consequence cover art can take a long time to put together. So I'm really pleased that after months of discussion, proposals, and negotiations between editorial, sales and marketing, and myself, we have a final cover. And I really love it.

The book is already available for pre-order on www.Chapters.Indigo.ca or www.amazon.ca

Do you have a BlackBerry? If you do, and you love it, drop me a line and let me know why...

1 comment:

Parent Club said...

My dh gave me his hand-me-down blackberry just so that I could have google maps with me (I am THAT directionally disabled!).

LOVE the blackberry. Send e-mails during field trips, use the calendar for an actual calendar rather than have a million doctor's appointment cards floating around my bag. Amazing mother-invention that blackberry!