Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good Morning...

On Thursday of this week I was on Canada AM, talking about Bedtime Tips for kids. I hadn't done this show before, and it was great.

I was interviewed by Seamus O'Regan, who is just as cute in person, and chatted with Beverly Thompson as well, about the teen obsession with the movie "Twilight". In fact, as I write this, my 17-year-old is driving to the movie with a friend. I hear it's terrific...if you are a teenage girl. Sort of Harlequin meets Dracula.

The only thing scarier than a vampire is the traffic I had to face at 6:30 in the morning to get to the CTV Studios in Scarborough, from Mississauga. Got there precisely on time at 8:10. Seamus tells me he doesn't face much traffic at 4:40 a.m., when he's on the road to work.

If you want to see the Canada AM clip, click on this link: http://watch.ctv.ca/news/top-picks/time-for-bed/#clip114262

This week, I'm getting a taste of my old 9-5 life, but in a much more exciting way. I'll be down at the CBC building all week taping a pilot for a radio show, with my writing partner on this project, award-winning children's author Helaine Becker. Stay tuned for information as to whether we can impress the CBC brass enough to land a summer series.

Fingers crossed...and garlic necklace on.

No comments: