Monday, June 2, 2008

It's All About the Guilt

Ask any Mom whether she feels guilty...and you'll get a resounding "YES!" without even probing into what she feels guilty about. It's about the kids, the work, the house, the body, the husband, the family...it's all there. Part of the reason we're all feeling so guilty is because we're all so busy and feel like we don't get it "all" done. I do believe you can "have it all"...but just not in one day. And yes I'm feeling a little guilty for telling my 6 year old this morning that he should move out if he doesn't like the way I do things around here.

A few months ago I hooked up with my buddy Erica Ehm to film some "Mommy Rants" for her Yummy Mummy Club TV program. Click here to tune in on my latest, which talks about my approach to offloading some work...and some guilt.

No comments: