Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sex, Scrubs, and Casseroles

First the sex, of course. Last night I went out with my good friend and sex expert Josey Vogels and heard all about her new CBC Radio Summer Series, "Between You and Me". With her trademark candor and husky laugh, you've got to tune into to hear the sexiest show on CBC. It starts airing Thursday, June 26th at 9:30 a.m., and every Thursday after that, with repeats on Saturdays at 4:00 p.m., or as a podcast on cbc.ca

Josey and I were having a Girls Night Out at the Stillwater Spa in Toronto (thanks to our producers at Birth Days), where we ordered up a "Citrus Twist Scrub". It was more like a horizontal shower and weirdly disturbing. They need a new copywriter for their brochures. And we needed a glass of wine on the rooftop at the Park Hyatt. Kids? What kids?

The casserole? I'm just hoping someone will give me inspiration for yet another family dinner. In fact, I'm thinking of putting out a cookbook myself and calling it "Just Get the F'ng Dinner On The Table". Whadda ya think?

No comments: