Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Looking In Control

Yesterday I went out to Rogers Television in Richmond Hill, to do a segment on my buddy Alyson Schafer's show, The Parenting Show. Alyson and I both do not suffer from being able to talk either enough, or quickly enough. As we chatted our way through preps in the Green Room (which is actually more blue at these studios), we shared a few laughs about both scrambling to get our last edits done on our new books, both due out this spring.

Alyson's book has a terrific title "Honey I Wrecked The Kids: When Yelling, Screaming, Threats, Bribes, Time Outs, Sticker Charts and Removing Priviledges All Don't Work." I think I'll be able to relate to this one.

Anyway we had no trouble filling our 8 minute segment talking about the Frazzled Mom. Alyson's co-host Jennifer Anderson also has four kids (we're the ones bringing up the averages) so loads to relate. The show is available on-line at Rogers Television (uploaded sometime this week) if you missed it.

No comments: